SkyPark Malaysia’s journey in aviation begun in 2007 with a long term sub-lease concession of Terminal 3 at Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport Malaysia. Subsequently SkyPark Aviation Group was established to spearhead business aviation sector in 2008, establishing our second business line SkyPark FBO Malaysia. SkyPark FBO’s newly built Business Aviation Centre with CIQS, provides a multitude of hospitality and ramp services for business aviation. Business aviation growth regionally and globally has since prompted SkyPark to invest into its third business line, Regional Aviation Centre comprising of hangar facilities and MRO services in 2014. Synergy between our business lines has now truly provided a one stop solution centre for the ultra demanding business aviation industry.
SKYPARK AVIATION – REGIONAL AVIATION CENTRE (RAC)
An integral component of Malaysian International Aviation Centre (MIAC), SkyPark RAC is a comprehensive and integrated hangar complex with Business Support Centre. Jet-A1 fuel available on site.
- SkyPark RAC aims to be the Foremost Business Aviation provider in Asia.
- Provide the highest level of Safety in relation to Clientele, Aircraft and Operation.
- Provide high level of Privacy, Security and Efficiency for clientele and aircraft.
- Strategically Flexible in catering the requirements of uber class clientele.
- Ensure a seamless Luxurious Prestige service across all business lines.
- Skilled and Experienced team members, trained and certified by various aviation authorities.
- Disciplined in providing the highest level of service to clients with Dedication and Commitment.
- Heighten sense of Situational Awareness and Market Intelligence to anticipate clientele’s requirements.
- Available & Speedy in structuring clientele needs, requests and deliveries.